Market Ready Industrial Bio-Tech Complex in Rural Iowa Setting
Lyon County, Iowa is announcing the availability of a market ready Bio-Tech complex. This industrial facility owned and operated by Novartis and Elanco for 18 years is an outstanding opportunity available for your consideration.
We offer the best of both worlds with a pristine rural setting supported by strong surface transportation and close access to a thriving metro area and skilled workforce. This complex has the potential to be converted to other industrial uses as well.
Other Features include:
- 50-acre site with room to expand
- Electrical, sanitary sewer, water, heating fuel, emergency backup utility infrastructure in place for immediate operation
- 276,605 square foot of buildings under roof – areas include manufacturing and production, lab space, cooler and freezer area, warehouse, office space, maintenance and storage
- Within 20 miles of Sioux Falls, SD, population 190,519 and Sioux Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) of 277,969
- 16 miles to US Interstate 29 (north/south) and 15 miles to US Interstate 90 (east/west)
Contact Us to Learn More
Lyon County Economic Development
Rock Rapids, IA
Learn more at the Bender Commercial listing
Learn more at LocationOne listing